Sunday, August 20, 2006

the beginning of jane

as this is my first post i will give a description of me. i am an average girl of 17 almost 18. i have an older bro. a older sis and a younger sis. all of which tend to annoy me on a constant basis. i live in a small typical neighborhood. i don't live in a big city, but, i don't live in a small town. i'm just average. so what makes me special. that is the question over which i constantly muse over. but, over the course of all my blogs, maybe someone will discover the answer for which i have none. for i'm an just an average jane, thus the diary of jane, though it be not my name.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Alright, a blog convert! :-P I shall add your blog to my blog's link list right away.

The Warrior said...

Well, you got yourself another devoted reader in Dr. Paleo!!!!!

Steph's Hubby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jane said...

thanx dave. that makes me feel good. :)