Thursday, August 24, 2006

days of summer

well, now the days of summer have come and gone. well, almost. and it seems like it wasn't long enough. i wish that i could just have another month. another month to be carefree and not have to worry about school. though i am looking forward to school. i like learning. i think that if i didn't have such stupid dumbass teachers sometimes then maybe i'd like school more. but, i wish that i'd hung out with friends more this summer. i have hung out with them more this summer than i have ever in my life in past summers. but, yeah i hung out some more than others. but, now i say goodbye to the hot summer nights and all the great times. average jane signing off.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Well, I'm more than ready for school to start. I get to have a music class for first period every day... I can't wait! ^_^ See ya there, "Jane."

The Warrior said...

School? That's not so bad...except for math...ugh!

Well anyways this is Dr Paleo speaking, hope you don't mind me butting on in!! I'll eventually post on (hopefully) all of your entries, so stay tuned and see! (I mean your old ones too!)

jane said...

yeah post away. it's great!