Wednesday, August 23, 2006

work

yeah so i need money. i have an expensive year ahead of me. with it being my senior year. so i went back to my old job at a theater. it does live plays. the plays are okay kinda boring. but, when i went on to sublist only i was making around $10 an hour, cuz i got good tips. i honestly are having second thoughts about working there. but, it's really not bad hours. and it works with my schedule. cuz i'd only work nights and about 3 nights a week. but, yeah sometimes you just nee d the money. cuz i have around $600 to pay for choir. and $600 for travle and tourism academy. and then i have DECA that'll cost around $200. so yeah expensive. well, average jane signing off.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Money is good.

I like money.

Money keeps running away.

:-(

The Warrior said...

Yeah...money buys books, Legos, and lots of good stuff. But as for myself, I just don't want to ever have it get in the way of me and God! HEAVEN FORBID!!!!!!

jane said...

oh yeah heaven forbid it get in the way of god and you spencer! hee hee! don't worry i'm not making too much fun of you!