Monday, August 21, 2006

chillin'

yeah just sittin at home chillin' and watching some tv while i check emails. it's kind of a ritual for me. at least this past summer. i honestly get into habits and then have a hard time getting out of them. it's gonna be so odd going back to school. as someone could probably guess by my age, i'm a senior. and it's gonna be a blast. like 2 choir classes and a dance class. talk about easy. and of course my best friends. army man, slypig, fav. freak. just to name a few. if my friends read this, they know exactly who they are. but, yeah, life just woudn't be the same without them though. i honestly wouldn't be where i am today. slypig is the reason for surviving sophmore year. i've told him before how much i appreciate all he does. but, he could never know how much. and army man. he's been my friend this summer and kept me from dying from boredom. it may not seem like a lot but, it's been fun. well, somedays i wish that i could tell him things but, then i think that it really might ruin or friendship. i'd really hate to ever lose that .hey this is average jane signing off.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Glad I could help, "Jane." ;-) This year is gonna rock! See ya on Monday.

The Warrior said...

Yes...the Sly Pig is a great friend indeed.

And Jane, it's good to have friends. Friends to trust. Friends to confide it. Don't ever lose that.

jane said...

yeah lots of times i think they're the only thing that keep me going

The Warrior said...

Forgive me for being blunt, but it sounds like you need Hope.

jane said...

yeah it'd be nice. sometimes i gain hope in talking to slypig and army man. doesn't last too long unfortunately.