Tuesday, September 5, 2006

happy moments

yeah have you ever just sat, either listening to music or just staring off into space, and you find yourself grinning at absolutely nothing? yeah i'm finding myself doing that a lot lately. i'm surprised no one in my family has noticed and said something to me. but, you know, i want to feel this way all the time. cuz, in a way it gives me hope that maybe every thing will be okay. and i'm starting to believe everything will be okay. i'm starting to figure out that if i just go with the flow, everything will happen how it's supposed to. but, at the same time i'm so impatient that i want everything to happen now. one of my downfalls you may say. but, an upside, is that i don't just wait for things to happen to me. i start the chain reaction by making them happen to begin with. and you know i have this favorite quote from a movie. it is "life's too short and too hard to not feel safe with the one you love." i don't know why this suddenly popped in my head. maybe because my brains are frazzled by "looove" j/k no i'm just in a really weird mood. weird but happy. i'm content with my life for the first time in forever, and it's a good feeling. you all should expect more of these happy blogs. for i plan on taking control and not letting stupid things get me down. life's good. average jane signing off.

5 comments:

The Warrior said...

Aha...you are happy...I was very jubilant myself when I was able to post here....and also when I received my answer as to my chosen career (At least I hope it was an answer!). But now I'm just so happy to se you happy! Hear hear for happy posts!

jane said...

yeah i am very happy! yeah and it's because of dave. it's nice to know there's someome who really cares. of course i do have other friends who really care. i think i just never thought i'd have a, i guess you could call him my boyfriend. i dunno. but, anyhooo, what is this about your answer to you chosen career?

The Warrior said...

Oh...I just want to do paleontology...and it's very discouraging sometimes...but every once in a while, I get encouraged big time again...the most recent time, was watching the best movie ever made on the planet, Raising the Allosaur. It's a paleo documentary...and it seems I received my answer from God, although I knew I would go into that field anway, so basically I'll say I got even more excited!!! I LITERALLY wanted to run down the street and scream my head off in jubilance...but unfortunately...I was with company at the time, and had to just grin like an idiot.

The Warrior said...

Well, in a nutshell I want to be a Creation paleontologist for life, and I sometimes get discouraged for various reasons (one of them most prevalent). I do get bursts of encouragement, though, and one was recently when I watched the best movie ever made on the planet, Raising the Allosaur. It's a paleo documentary, and after watching it (it always proves encouraging, :-D) I felt I had received my "final answer" altohugh I was going to go into the field anyways. I was SOOOOOO happy that all I wanted to do was run down the street screaming at the top of my lungs..but unfortunatley...I was with company at the time...so had to restrain myself to just stupid grins like someone else we know....hmm? :-P

jane said...

yeah i know the feeling of having to restrain yourself to stupid grins! it's so hard sometimes. you just want to scream and jump for joy! but, i'm glad you've found what you want to do, careerwise. that makes you farther along than me. i still haven't decided what to do with my life.