Saturday, September 9, 2006

times to remember

yeah so life is good. just mosying on through life. and you know i think life's gonna be okay. it'll be better in a couple of months, but, for now i'm good. yeah last night i had some friends over, including my boyfriend, and we watched this hilarious old tv show called Hogan's Heroes. yeah it's the funniest thing to watch. the best part was watching my boyfriend. most times he comes off as a serious guy. but, watching him last night, you'd think he was having the time of his life. it was great to hear his laughter, while holding his hand in mine. for last night, life was great. i was with my best friends and my boyfriend and we were cracking up over old tv shows. i wish i could have more nights like that. i cherish every one. average jane signing off.

11 comments:

Nathan said...

You know, I got more sleep at your house last night than I did at my own place. :-P I'm so tired, lol.

But yeah, last night rocked. We should definitely do it again sometime soon. :-D

The Warrior said...

That's sweet to say all that. I've kinda wondered before what true love is like. I really enjoy your blog!

Thanks for having one.

jane said...

yeah it's great for me that i have a blog. it's kind of a way to post my thoughts and sometimes get feedback. mostly i can just get my thoughts down in writing. thanx for commenting

The Warrior said...

You're welcome! I might have one soon...no promises, but it looks like it....

jane said...

that would be great. i'd love to keep up on your blog. i'd be your main commentor.

The Warrior said...

Would you? Aww...well then I'll try my hardest to get one! You'll have to give me an SP kick in the can if I am slow to post. But can you think of a name to call it? I need your help!

jane said...

hmm.... a name umm....i have no idea. my name just kept popping in my head and wouldn't leave so that's how i got my name. i think you just have to go with intuition. and i'm no help anyhoo. but, totally i will post on your blog. good luck with a name.

The Warrior said...

Thanks! I might be getting one now...I'm pretty busy right now so it might be updated not-so-often, lol hee hee!

jane said...

well, i'll keep checking to see if you get one. it'd be interesting to keep up with. but, hmmm.... i'm still trying to think of a possible name for your blog. i dunno. nothin really coming yet. i think maybe you'll just have to think about it and do the first name that comes to mind and won't leave you. that's where my blog name came from.

The Warrior said...

Okay. According to those criteria, how about Books, Bones, Bricks and Bullets?

jane said...

not bad and if it's something that is stuck in your mind and you keep coming back to it, then i say it's a keeper. but, i do actually like it! always go with instinct.