Wednesday, September 6, 2006

seeing the beauty

ya know, today, everything is working out perfectly between me and army man. i feel so bad that i have to hide my relationship wit him from my family, but, in a few months i won't have to anymore. and everything's gonna be okay. i think we're slowly moving past the awkward stage. and i feel so loved and happy. i can't believe i found the perfect guy. i never thought that life could be so perfect. it's like the sun has come out from behind the clouds. well, since i like rain. it's not so bad. but, maybe it's more like the thunder and lightning have given way to let me enjoy the beauty of rain. it's wonderful. and i can't help from grinning foolishly while i walk down the street, because i think of him. *sigh* life is good. average jane signing off.

11 comments:

The Warrior said...

I love rain too! And happiness is a gift from...oh, that's right...no religious comments...well, you know what I mean I guess. Happiness is great then!

The Warrior said...

I love rain too! And happiness is a gift from above (if the word God is too uncomfortable for you). I love seeing these happy posts...you'd never know beforehand how much someone you hardly know can affect you...I hated those sad posts! Goodbye forever, ha ha ha!

jane said...

rain is so cool. it's like everything is washed clean. and i love the smell of rain. it's just so fresh.and amzing.

The Warrior said...

Yes...the smell is so nice!

jane said...

it was supposed to rain today, here in t-ville. but, unfortunately it didn't rain at all! well, maybe tomorrow!

The Warrior said...

It's supposed to rain here too. Still waiting...can't trust these so-called weathermen...

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy! I liked this post. Hey, even your avatar is happier!

The Warrior said...

True...but it's not of her...are you someone I know? If you don't mind me asking that is. I should say, are you from the Sly Piggery? It's really none of my business (especially if you're a lady) so I'll shut up now....

jane said...

yeah the pic is totally not of me. it's just some pic off the net. but, i might put up a pic of me. do you think i should spencer? and i agree. are you someone we know, anonymous poster?

The Warrior said...

Why are you asking me? Makes me slightly nervous...but anyway, you had that one. I wouldn't do too much. Too many dangerous people out there.

jane said...

well, i was just asking your opinion spencer cuz you're a friend. anyhoo, yeah i won't because it's true it's dangerous on the net to post pics. but, guess what?! it rained here where i live!!!! it's so awsome and it smells amzing!