Friday, September 8, 2006

thoughts of my guy

so it's official. i have a boyfriend. i never thought that i'd have a boyfriend in high school. much less an amzing, cute and sensitive one. i guess i just feel i am the luckiest girl in the world. yeah i find myself not acting like my normal sensible self. like i would never get worked up over a guy. and i also would not spend an hour on the phone talking to a guy. i really hate talking on the phone. most of the time i feel awkward and i can't think of what to talk about. but, with army man, i have so much to talk about with him. and he really opens up and it's so cool. but, also i normally don't get worked up over a guy and whether or not he likes me. but, ever since i found out army man liked me, i've found myself thinking of him out of the blue. and i can't wait to see him at school. it really makes my day to see him. anyhoo, average jane signing off.

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

That's nice...some very nice things to say indeed! I want to get married sooner rather than later. :-P

jane said...

yeah i do too, but, i think i want to have a few years to be out in the world on my own, supporting myself before i ever settle down.

The Warrior said...

Well, that's your choice to make, not mine! (Refrains from launching into religious belief discussion.) :-D

See ya!

jane said...

yeah, i guess i'll eventually have to make it on my own sometime.