Saturday, September 9, 2006

me really thinking

something dr. paleo commented made me think. he said he'd rather get married sooner than later. and you know what? i've always said that i'm not gonna get married until i've graduated from college and done my own thing. to show my self that i don't need a guy. that i can do my own thing and not have to settle down with kids. but, recently over this past year, i've found myself thinking maybe settling down and getting married sooner than later wouldn't be so bad. but, i dunno. there's a part of me that still wants to see the world, explore it before i have kids, if i do at all, i dunno. whether or not i'll have kids is a point of confusion for me. but, my friends always tell me that it's better to have someone to travel the world with, someone to share the beauty and the excitement with, which up until now i've disagreed with. now that i have a boyfriend, it makes me think, maybe there is still that part of me that really needs the companionship, or love, of a guy. i dunno. hmm.... confusion. well, average jane signing off.

18 comments:

The Warrior said...

Wow. Me? Make it into your blog like three times now? Makes me feel famous! But I do believe we are commanded to have children. Besides, I want a bunch! I hope you have a happy life filled with them (if I may say so).

Anonymous said...

Ooh, who is your boyfriend?

The Warrior said...

I hope you mean Staesia, whoever you are.

jane said...

well, whoever you are anonymous person, my boyfriend is none other that theoden_horse-master on slypiggery. if you're not from slypiggery, well, his name is dave higham.

Steph's Hubby said...

Anonymous...If I were you, I would be very careful about what you say here...

The Warrior said...

Do you know anonymous?

jane said...

i don't think any of us knows who anonymous is.

The Warrior said...

And anonymous isn't saying either. Be careful, Jane.

jane said...

thanx for the warning. i will be more careful.

The Warrior said...

You're welcome. I'm not trying to be bossy, but in case you hadn't yet noticed, I'm protective of women. Some say I'm way too protective to the point of being overprotective, and sometimes make fun of it...but hey. That doesn't release my God-instated obligations now does it?

Steph's Hubby said...

Yes, try to be careful... I can't let anything happen to you.
Paleo, yeah, I know the feeling about being protective... I would have to launch a pre-emptive strike before I would let anything happen.

jane said...

thanx guys. it's nice to know i have great guys like you guys looking after me. it makes a girl feel loved. hee hee. *blush*

The Warrior said...

Well, you ARE loved. Dave loves you--and I think you're great fun and are a great friend, and of course you are a lady and so I MUST defend you to that last! Muhahahahaha!!!!!

And Dave...about that pre-emptive strike...if it ever comes to that, count me in. :-P

jane said...

yeah it's true, dave loves me and i love him. he's just awsome. it's really great to know i have guys like you to protect me. *blush*

The Warrior said...

Aw, that's so nice...but I can't really protect you. I'm too far away!!!! So Dave will have to do it full time...and it's nothing much. I've never had the chance to do anything substantial (not that I would want anything bad to happen or anything like that).

jane said...

well, you can at least protect me verbally and defend me from crazy anonymous people. and you can totally keep me occupied and happy with your posts! but, yeah thanx for being my friend.

The Warrior said...

Well I guess that's true...thanks for saying so!!!! You're a great friend too you know!! ;-)

jane said...

thanx spencer. just talking to you brightens my day. and today i really need it.