Monday, September 4, 2006

I'm so happy!!!

yeah i just couldn't wait to post this. but, yeah i'm so happy, beyond happy. army man told me he liked me!!! i couldn't believe it when i read his email. seems he had a bit more courage than me to say it first. i've been mulling over whether or not to tell him. and he told me first! wow! i'm like floating high on cloud nine, and my day can't get any better and nothing can go wrong now! *sigh* life is good. average jane floats on cloud nine, now signing off!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Is Army man who I think he is? You have to e-mail me! (I found you from Nathan's blog.. I hope it's ok.)

The Warrior said...

Yes! I'm so happy for you, Amy! I don't want to say "I told you so"...but, if I may say...prayers do work. Here's proof. You may not have done it yourself, but somebody else did. Quite a bit, actually. Of course, it's God's work, not the prayerful person's.

Anyways that's enough. I don't want to bother you. But this is so great!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! I hope all goes good now in the future! Will this mean that I will be pleased with happy posts from Amy instead of sad ones from now on? :-D

jane said...

well, first to lydia, yeah army man is dave!!! i'm ecstatic. and paleo, well, i can't say there will never be a sad post again, cuz sad things happen sometimes and sometimes you just have to write about it. but, there will most definitely be a lot more happy posts. and we'll just have to see where all goes in the future.

The Warrior said...

Hoorah for happy posts!

Huzzah for Happy Jane:

Hip hip, huzzah!
Hip hip, huzzah!
Hip hip, HUZZAH!!!!

jane said...

yeah should be great just posting happy things but, yeah! anyhoo, i can't agree more with your:

hip, hip huzzah
hip, hip huzzah!!!!!

hee hee!!

The Warrior said...

YAHOO! (And no, I wasn't jsut drinking either! I wouldn't drink!)

jane said...

right! j/k. its all good. life is good!