Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i'm excited!!! :D

well, so life is going good. not too shabby. and i've got a date this friday that i'm really excited for . and we're gonna go see a movie and have dinner. gonn be fun! yeah can you tell i'm excited? lol

anyhooo, so more things in my life. well, prom is coming up. in like 2 weeks from saturday. kind of cool dance. and it's senior year so i have to go. like even if i don't get asked, i'm gonna go stag. stag meaning that i go wit hjust a group of girls. that would be funny. oh and then 2 weeks from today i'll be in san fran@!!!!!!!!!! i so cannot wait for it. cuz i'll be getting my ears pierced! LOL but

then 3 weeks from yesterday i'll be leaving for san fran again. i know i'm busy the whole month of april! it's gonna be great and then in may i will be having withdrawal issues. but it's all good!!! :D

average jane signing off! (i like ppl and san fran!!! )

15 comments:

The Warrior said...

Excited, Jane? ;-D

I hope you have fun...be safe for me though, will you please?

Stephanie said...

AHH! I'm excited too! For both of us!

I love us! I'm excited to go to San Francisco with you! It's going to be a blast!

And I'm totally hoping that Mitch says yes to Friday.

I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Steph

jane said...

lol i'm glad he said yes. it should be interesting. to say the least. :D

but more excited to go to san fran! :D lol i love yoooouuuuuuuuu more steph!! :D

and of course i'll be safe, well sort of , spence!!!! :D don't worry! :D

The Warrior said...

SORT OF????????????

jane said...

sort of cuz i may not always be the safest cuz there are risks in everything

The Warrior said...

Amy! You be safe or I'll...I'll...well, I'll make you be safe! That's what I'll do!!

Of course there are risks in everything, though. But you are careful who you are around, what you do, etc., aren't you?

jane said...

yeah i am...never fear i will be safe. i know you would die if something happened!!!! i love you too much to do anything to hurt you.

oh you want to know something funny? my sister rach ate 6 cinnamon rolls and now feels oober fat!!!! like i kind of do cuz i ate a lot of cookies!! m&m cookies!! :D

The Warrior said...

LOL!!!! Boy, that was sure funny...but I can eat a horse and no one would notice. ;-D

But yes, I would die! So be safe!!! And thank you for your consideration!!! :-D

jane said...

oh course im considerate. cuz if i heard something happened to you, i'd die too!!

but yeah we both felt fat, but content, cuz cookies and cinnamon rolls are yummy. lol

actually right now i feel stuffed, but i didnt' really eat anything. just a few cookies and chips....hmmmm.... :D

The Warrior said...

Huh!???? GASP!! Maybe your stomach is shrinking! Oh noes!

jane said...

lol that happens every so often! it kind of makes it so i don't eat so much..

The Warrior said...

Is that good, or bad?

jane said...

good cuz i need to lose a bit of weight...sorta

The Warrior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Warrior said...

Oh please, girls always say that. I'm sure you look beautiful.