Monday, March 26, 2007

overcoming challenges

so last night i went to my sisters's house and i talked to her and bawled my eyes out. i told my sister all that had gone down and i told her how i had been hurt by all dave had said, but the final straw had been the email from danny. he doesn't know all that has been going on. and he can't understand, cuz he doesn't know my side and my feelings. i sent him a reply to explain some things. i hope it helps. and i sent dave an email to apologize for how i harshly spoke to him. but i told him that i didn't regret what i said cuz i needed to say it. and i think that it'll be okay. well, at least i know that i did what i could to fix things. and i guess now it's just sit back and wait and see what happens. cuz the ball is in his court. and i hope we can work out. but that's life.

so i got an email from eric. and i realized taht just because i was upset and hurt by other guys, it didn't mean i needed to forget others that i care about. like my favorite quote says, love like you've never been hurt. and so i'm moving on again in my life. and i'm taking control. it's okay. and who knows. maybe eric could be jsut what i'm looking for. a mix of comic and sensitive amzing guy. it's gonna be okay. it will be.

average jane signing off. ( the world did turn upside down, but it's just a challenge i have to overcome. i'm sorry to those i hurt, but some of you hurt me too.)

9 comments:

The Warrior said...

You fixed things, good! That was very good of you...I know you'll be the strong girl I know you as. You always will be. :-D

Spencer

jane said...

thanx for ur faith. i didn't think i could fix it.:D but it's all good! :D

The Warrior said...

Really? It's already getting better?

jane said...

yeh amzingly it is. :D

The Warrior said...

I'm glad to hear that. ;-)

jane said...

:D yeah life is back to average now..

The Warrior said...

That's good, right? :-)

jane said...

yeah. cuz average is better than terrible. but it could be better...

The Warrior said...

Nothing is perfect, Amy. They say the grass is always greener on the other side. Although I haven't even begun to master it, I think at least part of the solution lies in realizing what you have while you still have it.