Sunday, March 25, 2007

the world turned upside down overnight.....

right now i'm just so lost. i totally cut ties with a good friend i had. because i got way upset with him. and i don't know what to do now. cuz my pride is totally standing in the way of apologizing. and i feel he needs to apologize for some things. my life is so screwed up and i don't know where to go.

just now, i got an irrate email from a danny evans. yelling at me for shit i never did. he told me that i was an ungrateful selfish hypocritical bitch. and that isn't really the issue. it jsut hurt that someone outside of the situation was giving me shit. and i had more written here, but it got deleted. the gist of what i wanted to say was that i never meant to hurt dave. never. and it sucks. i have no one to talk to because my best friend is involved in this. i can't talk to her and hurt her more. it's just life and i'm not gonna ruin it all for her. but then, i wish i could work things out for me and that i wouldn't screwup everything. i manage to get mad and let my anger get the best of me. it 's a flaw i dont' like. but maybe i can talk to my sister and i can work some things out. this sux.


average jane signing off. (the world turned upside down overnight and i don't know how to fix it....)

5 comments:

Nathan said...

You can talk to me if you need it, Amy. I know sometimes it may feel like I'm not even there... but I want to be. Just let me know if you need anything.

The Warrior said...

You can talk to me too, Amy. Always remember that I love you and am there for you.

And you're no "bitch".

Stephanie said...

Amy, You'll always be able to talk to me about anything..

Even if I'm in the middle of it. I want to be able to talk about it. I hate seeing you hurt like this and I want you to know that I will absolutely always be here for you.

I'm not like that one girl.. what's her face that I don't remember at the moment who was dumb and lost you as her best friend.

You're stuck with me for life. End of story.

jane said...

thanx guys. i'll talk to you soon nathan. and thanx spencer. even though you're far away, it's nice to know you care. thanx.

@steph: thanx so much. you mean so much to me. more than you probably know. and i couldn't stand to lose you.

The Warrior said...

You're welcome! 8-)