Tuesday, June 19, 2007

boys and their silly ways... :D

so an update i believe is in order as so much has happened since i last wrote. well, not a lot, but quite some funny things.

so to begin, well, let's start with robert. well, so i mentioned last time that he asked if i had a boyfriend. well, that was thursday. then on friday. the 15th, he came up during the day and asked me how old i was. i told him,"18." then he kind of went, 'oh,' kind of like oh, that's young. but so i found it funny that now i was 18 yrs old, i was still too young in some sense for some things. lol. but, so i just was like whatever. then on monday, he really didn't say anything, and by the night when i went home, i was kind of like, whatever happens, i don't care. cuz it's not like i know the guy really well, and it's like we've barely talked as it is. but yeah... so then i went into work today. and let me preface myself by saying, robert had, i thought, one football jersey that he wears to work everyday, along with a baseball hat. but today, he wore a polo shirt that was blue and yellow striped. so i mentioned to him, 'so you wore something other than your football jersey? what, did you have to wash it?' i did this in a jokingly manner. he kind of laughed like, oh i had that coming. but he said he had several football jerseys that he wore. but he also wasn't wearing his hat. his hair was curly. it was cute. like he'd done his hair that morning, instead of just throwing on a hat over it. i must admit that i didn't recognize him at first without the hat and football jersey. it was terribly funny to me, when i realized that it was robert. he he... but so on to the other things that happened today. well, he came up to me once during the day and asked, 'so is 26 too old for you?' and i kind of was like, 'umm....no.' and he said 'it's too old for you..' i said 'no, it's not too old.' and he seemed satisfied. so then i found this altogether way too funny to keep to myself. so i went and told darren, a married guy like in his 30s or 40s that i work with. i told him all that had happened. and so he said, "so the next question is, 'so what are you doing thursday night?'" and i just laughed. so.... then robert came up later and asked me, ' if i asked you out, would you say yes, or would you say no?' and i told him i'd say yes. and he said, okay. then he went back to the ware house. then i told darren, 'the next question was, "if i asked you out, would you say yes or would you say no?"' and he just laughed. but then just before darren left he asked if robert had said anything. and i said no. so it's kind of funny... maybe tomorrow he might actually ask me out! :D that'd be funny...

but yeah. that's what's been going on in my life. nothing much else except for the fact that i've been driving my little sister crazy by watching pride and prejudice over and over, when i can. but lol it's been great.

so actually, theres a part of me still not sure about robert, like he's funny and cute, but i don't really know him yet and he doesn't really know me. but i guess if we went on a date we'd get a chance to know each other. that is if he ever does ask me on a date....hmm... well, we'll just have to see where this all leads...

average jane signing off...(robert makes me smile :D really big! )

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so pleased. Over and over again? Really?

:-D

Unknown said...

Oh oh oh, what parts?

Lydia said...

Curly hair is sooooo attractive! I can't lie about that one.

I hope this works out for you.

Unknown said...

Oh, and by the way, did you consider the possibility that he dressed up for you? That's why we do it.

jane said...

lol i did consider the possibility that he dressed up for me.... cuz it's totally probable. and his curly hair is so cute!!!

but spencer, yes, over and over again. but since it's like 5 hours, it's only been about three times...
but i like the second disc best, after darcy's proposal... :D but i still think that mr. bennett is among my fav. characters! :D and you so should be pleased, cuz i immensely love it!!! :D thanx again! :D

The Warrior said...

Of course he dressed up for you. It's very likely, especially if he usually isn't dressed that nice. That's the main reason we dress up.

Three times already? Whoa! I'm watching the movie as I read the book right now, too. My favorite part is at Pemberley, when Lizzy sees Darcy's sister Georgiana.

And Mr. Bennet! I love it when they all want to go to Brighton and he says, "And yet I am unmoved!"

LOL!!!!

The Warrior said...

P.S. If I made you happy, then I am pleased!

jane said...

good you should be pleased! :D

Unknown said...

Well I am!!!! :-)

jane said...

lol :D

The Warrior said...

:-)