Friday, June 22, 2007

he didn't stand me up...but...

so he wasn't standing me up. i thought he was. but i just got a call from him like 5 minutes ago. so things are semi okay. but at the same time, they're semi screwed up. here it all is


well, so i mentioned how oyuna wanted to set me up with chris. well, turns out chris is way interested in me. and he got way upset that robert asked me out. so chris wanted robert to not call and just make me think he stood me up. but robert being the nice guy, finally called. cuz he didn't want to lose chris' friendship, but he is way interested in me, he told me all of this, and said that he really wanted to take me out on a date, several dates in fact, but he couldnt' lose his friend. and i really understand how it hurts to lose a friend, so i understand a good amount. so i won't be goin on a date with robert. but i think i will get to in time. i hope so. but it also turns out that chris thinks i'm really interested in him and that oyuna said something to make him think so. but while i like chris, i'm not really really interested in him, yet, as he may think. oyuna must have mistaken my saying i'd love for her to set us up. i was more excited at the prospect of a date with a funny guy. cuz i know i'd have a good time with chris. but also, it seems that chris was probably gonna ask me around the same time robert did. hm...but so robert thinks that chris will ask me out when he sees me on monday. so robert says he wants to let me go out with chris and see how that goes. gosh i've never had this problem of guys fighting over me. cuz that's what happened, according to robert. he and chris got into a fight over me... :( thats' depressing.

but i'm okay. and robert said he would call me tomorrow just to talk. oh my gosh he's perfect. cuz he said that he would like to call me tomorrow, just to talk, then asked me if that was okay. i didn't realize he was so gentlemanly! :D he's perfect! but i still will go out with chris if he asks me...

anyhoo, averagejane signing off....it's been a long day...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, few things can make us more ready for rivalry than girls. But I don't think it's right for Chris to do that....

I hope all goes well. Let me know, okay?

jane said...

yeah i don't think so either, but i'm just gonna go with the flow. i don't want to be the cause of a friendship being ruined. so i will go on a date with chris if he asks. cuz he is a really nice guy other than this. and i really like robert. so if it means going out with chris once or twice to see if it works out, and maybe end up showing him that i'm not really the girl for him, then i'll do it. cuz i really, REALLY want to be able to go out with robert...

and i hope it goes well too. i will be blogging and i'll keep you informed...

The Warrior said...

Thanks so much, Amy.

jane said...

yeah i'll keep all informed...but you may end up wanting to kill robert...like i want to...

Unknown said...

Well don't worry about me just yet. I don't trust either too much yet, and besides, since when was I the kind to get along with too many guys any way? ;-P

jane said...

lol true!

The Warrior said...

:-P

jane said...

: D :D

The Warrior said...

;-)