Friday, June 22, 2007

it's the night!! :D

so, tonight is the night of the date. right now its 7:29. and he should be calling soon... cuz here's how things went at work.

well, we were really busy and we were down 5 ppl on my level, and 2 in the warehouse. so robert was so busy that he didnt' have time to talk to me until about closing time. so he comes up to me and says,'wow this is the first time today i've had a chance to talk to you.' cuz they were busy. but then he said that he didn't have time to do what he had wanted to do, cuz he had to walk and get his car from someplace. and he had a few other things to do. he told me he wanted to take me out to dinner and a movie, but asked if i would be okay to do something around 8 pm. i told him i was okay with that. but then he asked, 'well, can i have your phone number so i can call you?' and i said, ' that's silly, why would i want to give you my number? ' totally sarcastic, but i gave him my number. then i told him that i was actually getting a cell phone next month. then he realized that this was my home phone number. and he said, ' i'm calling your home phone?' and i said, 'yah, but don't worry. i'll have the house to myself by the time you call.' so he said he'd call me.

and now it's 7:40 pm. i hope he calls. cuz i really want to go out with him. cuz as i sit here i think that maybe he changed his mind, maybe he lost my phone number. or any countless things. and so i sit here waiting.... but yeah....anyhoo...hope he calls...

averagejane signing off...still waiting (now 7:47 pm...)

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Do you have his number? Maybe you should call him. :-)

Unknown said...

Well if I had read this when you posted it, before you updated the last entry, I likely would have said something like: Or maybe I should call him?

jane said...

lol thanx spencer!! :D

Unknown said...

You're welcome Amy!!!! :-D

jane said...

:D