Friday, June 22, 2007

he's not calling...

so i don't know. i think he's not calling. it's 8:10 pm now.... i really am worried. i think i might be really depressed cuz i think i've been stood up. my god, i'm such a sucker. i just was persuaded into thinking that this would be a good night and that things would actually go right... okay, enough complaining. he's just not calling... i guess. so i find something else to occupy my time...

averagejane signing off...silly me but still waiting. 8:12 pm now...

8 comments:

Nathan said...

Yeah, when I got your comment I wondered what was going on there. Are you doing okay?

Let me know what happens.

Unknown said...

Are you sure you're okay, Sweetie?

jane said...

well, i was okay, until today. i still am confused...

Unknown said...

Confusion is a part of life, sweetheart. Get used to it.

jane said...

yeah i have a hard time though...

The Warrior said...

I know. Me too. It can be painful sometimes, huh?

jane said...

yeah it can but pain is a part of life too. it makes us stronger.

The Warrior said...

Whoa, did you just say that, or did I? I'm always saying pain makes us stronger....

Go you!