Tuesday, May 8, 2007

blood donations issues and stupid choir

well, so once again i am unable to donate blood. suprise surprise! yeah so turns out that my getting a piercing makes it so that i have to wait a year from getting it pierced to donate. i dont' really get it. but shawnea had the same issue and her lady told her it was in case of hiv or aids. maybe in case it wasn't done the best way or at the best place. but we got it done at claire's. yeah i know, stupid....but that's life.

so i haven't heard from darion since sunday. but maybe i'll see him after school. it's okay... but yeah life goes on.

oh and my choir teacher's being a bitch again... so i told her that i was gonna leave during graces to donate blood and she was all like graces need you. but it's not like she even really notices that i'm there. it's only when i'm gone or saying that i'm gonna leave. but i told her that i had to use my TA period for her to do homework to pass my academic classes. it's really stupid. and she was all like i need you to be here for graces... ugh.. i'm sick of her. and when i tried to make a comment to a friend. like " i hate it when..." and she just tells me with this mean look on her face, "amy just stop it!" and i hate that i now really don't have any allies in that class, i'm sick of being there. if i get one more comment from my choir teacher about all this how we graces have to stick together that we all need each other... then i am gonna full out tell her i hate her as a teacher and that i really hate graces. it got better for a little then just got worse than it had before....ugh.

anyhoo, now moving on to my worryfree life. i'm not gonna care so much about anything anymore... cuz it's just making me stressed and annoyed.

average jane signing off...

7 comments:

The Warrior said...

So...if I scratch my finger, does that mean I have to wait a year to give blood? :-P

jane said...

lol idk! :D

The Warrior said...

Neither do I!!! :-D

jane said...

lol that's funnY! :D

The Warrior said...

I scratch my finger all the time. In fact, I broke a vein under my toenail Saturday. Guess that means I'm a vector-like disease carrier! Hee hee!

jane said...

lol you with a disease. yah right! :D lol tha's too crazy a thought.....

The Warrior said...

I have some new scratches too. QUARANTINE ME!!!!!!!!!!!