Thursday, May 10, 2007

just getting by and graduating

so this morning in graces we had a powwow. i really didn't like it too much, at least in the beginning...cuz it was T jsut getting mad at me again. cuz supposedly T had a complete emotional breakdown yesterday. but i guess it ended well, cuz basically everyone was crying and some people had apologized to me for saying crap behind my back. but i still have some unresolved feelings towards T. i understand that she felt like i had started to step over the line and telling her what i would be doing....but at the same time. i did not disrespect her otherwise and i still am a little upset at her.

however, right now i'm just trying to get by and graduate. so i'm just forgeting all of this and moving on. just getting by and finishing out the year....and focusing on happier thoughts. like darion. a sweetheart... :D so yeah that's life...

oh and btw. maybe i didn't lose all my friends, some are still mad at me, but then they never really were my friends if they hate me...

9 comments:

The Warrior said...

Well when someone treats you like that, how can you not be upset? Unfortunatley I do hold grudges sometimes...but hey, when someone hates you, there's not much you can do to actually become friends or get along too well, is there?

"but then they never really were my friends if they hate me..."

Aha! See? I told you! I don't hate you, not at all. I love you! :-P

Stephanie said...

I love you too Amy face! Or wait. Was that Amy fish? Amy bird? lol!

NERD BIRD!

We rock <3

I'm sorry T's being dumb still. But hopefully things will start to look up.

And good luck with Darion again.

Love your face!

jane said...

thanx spencer....:D it really means a lot to have you as a friend... really...

and thanx steph. luv ya too.

and i need all the luck i can get with darion.... :)

Nathan said...

There's too much drama in choir. I'll take orchestra, thank you. ;-)

But yeah, just stay focused on graduating, Amy. Three more weeks, and we're done.

jane said...

lol yeah i'm done with the choir drama.... :D

and yeah i can make it!! D:

The Warrior said...

And it means a lot--no, a ton--to have you as a friend. Seriously.

jane said...

that's good cuz i totally feel the same way...it's pretty amzing. *smug smile* :D

The Warrior said...

Yes, it is. :-)

jane said...

lol love ya!