Tuesday, May 8, 2007

how do you let go?

what do you do when you really like someone but find out they don't like you in that way? i thought that i was expert in this, as this is the story of my life...but then when i hang out with this guy, he does and says things that make me wonder...like maybe he just told me that we were just friends to save face....i dunno. cuz i know they say that you really should just forget it and move on. but i can't. it's way complicated. cuz there are so many emotions tied up in this crush. don't ask me why. and this guy makes me laugh. a lot... wish i knew a way to get a guy to tell his real feelings....like a truth spell or sumthin. it would make life so much easier. but the hardest part of this is that i'm too chicken to say anything else to him for fear that maybe it'll make things worse. however, this friend means a great deal to me...and without him to make me laugh and be my friend and just listen...life would basically suck. so i guess i have to find a way to move on..it really bites, but i guess for my sanity, i need to....god, life sucks somedays.

but i'm okay. really

average jane signing off....( trying to move on but not wanting to)

5 comments:

The Warrior said...

I have absolutely no idea, Amy.

jane said...

yeah its' oober difficult....*sigh*

The Warrior said...

If you come up with a solution, you should tell the rest of the world. ;-D

jane said...

lol i'll make sure i do...:D

The Warrior said...

Much obliged! ;-P