Saturday, May 12, 2007

BUBBLE BATH!! the most amzing invention of our time!

so i just got home from work and i'm so sore and tired. especially since combined with my soreness from ultimate yesterday, my aches from work are even more noticeable. ugh... but on the way home me and my sister heather stopped for slurpees. can i just say yummmy? lol

but then i told her that we had to stop by walmart for some bubble bath. can you believe that out of three girls in my house, well, me and heather and rach (in her own place) not one of us has bubble bath? yup better believe it. i have been totally depressed over this fact for like three weeks but i finally got some!!! yeah it smells good, like boys' cologne.mmmmm...lol but it's official name is mariner musk, it's pirates of the carribean bubble bath, in honor of the new movie out on the 25th. anyhoo, i just absolutely love the smell. but i'm gonna go take a bubble bath!!! aren't you all jealous!!?? :D

average jane signing off (to soothe my aches and pains with bubble bath!! :D )

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Mmm... sounds nice. My favorite thing to take away the aches and pains is to run the shower full blast on my back. Ah.... 8-)

jane said...

yeah showers or baths, they're basically the best thing ever! :D it felt so nice.... :D

The Warrior said...

Uh...I don't take bubbly baths. :-)

But sore muscles? I love sore muscles! ARRRRGGHH!!!!!

jane said...

lol ur crazy spencer. but bubble baths are awsome. maybe i'll take another one tonight. or saturday... :D