Tuesday, May 8, 2007

thoughts all a jumble

so today at work i began a train of random thoughts. thoughts about some of my favorite things in the world....

like to begin with, my favorite weather in the world is warm fall rain showers. i love being able to just stand or dance in the rain... it is way amzing... i love it. i love thunder and lightning. it lights up the sky so wonderfully.

then my favorite season obviously is fall. i love to see the changing of the leaves from green to red to gold or yellow. it's like nature's art.

then on with more favorite things... my favorite thing to do in my spare time is usually reading books, though lately i've been stuck on my fav. tv show, Charmed. i love that show. watching three women, strong and independent, fighting off evil...so cool.

ummm... other random thoughts. there are a lot of things that i hope to happen someday. i want to be kissed in the rain, i want to see Europe. there are a whole list of things that i want....some things are unattainable, at least for now.

other random things my greatest wish in life is to find a path where i am accepted just for me....no matter how i act. also i want to find a place where i can be on my own for a while, depending only on myself and having to find out how to survive in that place. like maybe on my own in europe. it would be good...

but so other stuff...following my thoughts...well so just thinking of friends and how it'll be when graduation comes. and we all go our separate ways. there are a few friends that i won't ever lose contact with.

anyhoo, my thoughts wander even now....but yeah....

average jane signing off...( can't really concentrate...)

10 comments:

Nathan said...

Nice thoughts. I used to have some myself. If you see them, let 'em know I say hi.

;-)

The Warrior said...

You want to be kissed in the rain!!!! Oh, what a classic girlie romantic thing. 8-)

It's funny, because a few weeks ago I was thinking that I might like to die in the rain. ;-P

Nathan said...

Hey, I want to be kissed in the rain, too. Hopeless romanticism isn't limited to females. ;-)

jane said...

lol nathan... that's cool to know that a guy has those hopeless romantic thoughts...

and spencer. yeah i do want to be kissed in the rain. there's jsut something terribly romantic about it....

Nathan said...

Well, I've been planning for a while on posting a list on my blog of my romantic dreams. Maybe I'll get around to it soon.... ;-)

jane said...

that would be cool! i'd love to read it so let me know! :D

The Warrior said...

I want to read it too. :-P But I'm more of a romantic than you all take me for...except it usually centers around damsels in distress. ;-P

jane said...

lol well, nice to know there are still some romantic guys out there! :D

The Warrior said...

Yes, I am somewhat romantic in my own way. A little private in that sector, maybe, but I guess it'll all come out one day....

jane said...

lol all that matters is that you admit to being romantic! :D lol